My family

My family

Thursday, October 10, 2013

From 3... to 4 :)


The Johnson's are adding one to the family :) So excited to share our news... we will be expecting baby #2 in May! 

So the week I took a test, Josh was out of town. I should have waited on him but I couldn't WAIT to know. So I took one and sure enough "Positive"! I made Josh a funny little card and baked him some brownies for the day he got home. The card said "If I am going to get fat, so are you!" LOL! (hence the brownies haha)... the picture below shows his facial expression when he read it... LOVE IT!!!!!!


Surprise!!!!!! 

HAHA! I'd say he is happy ;) 

Jake is VERYYYY excited! He talks about the baby all the time and asks "Whats a brother like?" "Whats a sister like?" Cutest thing ever! When we told him.. he smiled really big and laid his face on my belly and kissed it. Talk about making momma cry.... he will be the best big brother!

Here is our sweetness at 7 weeks.... heard the heart beat... best sound ever! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment