My family

My family

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

A little bit of everything...

This blog will be all over the place... I needed to get some pics off my phone and on here before I deleted them. 

The past couple of weekends have been awesome. Josh went back to Kansas and killed another bird. I was jealous. ha! No, I was happy for him. While he was gone I went to Old Timers Day with some of my friends and our kids. I haven't been since I had Jake, I had fun with the girls but the actual craft fair was not too great in my opinion. 

I went out to eat with some friends that night at Fuji and got a text from Josh and it was a picture of him and Jake. He had come home to surprise me! YAY! I was thinking he would be gone for Mother's Day but he hauled butt back home! So happy he was there. 


Turkey beard.. 

he got a nice one

face painting... he picked this one out haha

I love this! 

Jake didn't want to ride a pony so he watched his friends ride :)

I love this too! Sooooo sweet! I think I will frame it and put it in Jake's room :)

In jail.. haha.. this is the only time we think it's cute LOLOL!

My homemade Mother's Day card... my favorite! I love anything homemade. 

Catchin some rays

Oh how I love this woman... 
Mother's Day 2013

and this man.... he is my everything... 

and this baby boy of mine.... life is soooo sweet with him and I could not imagine it without him. So proud to be his momma. My sunshine - my whole world!

Took a little pool that I could haul around in my car over to Aunt Heather's 

We had a fun day playin in the sun & eating ice cream

Mom sent me this picture of Jake - his face is hilarious... love it

Last weekend we took a little drive to the " dairy dump" - I've grown up here. I love taking Jake too .

His little buddy... I know she looks mad but she loves it LOL!

How awful was the tornado that swept through OK!? I can't imagine. Praying for them all. 

This week we are training at work... going to be long and boring. So looking forward to the 4 day weekend though! 

I start school back in 2 weeks. Nervous about summer classes - they are fast and furious. I will be working more too, so it will be busier than normal for us. 

Have a great week and Memorial weekend!
~Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment