My family

My family

Monday, May 21, 2012

"Happy Happy Happy"

The title of this blog makes me laugh - b/c it's quoted from Phil on Duck Dynasty lol! Love that show...

Here are some pics from graduation and a few other randoms... 

The Fam :) 

Me and mom on mother's day 2012

The graduate! I still can't believe it! She turns 18 this coming Sunday! WOW!

My best friend! Love love love this guy!

Mom's side of the fam ;) 

The most beautiful face I've ever seen! and look at those LIPS!

Tellin' me something... he's such a talker haha.. (like his dad)

Just kicked back watching some Mickeyyyy

Sittin in his rocker watcher the dozers work in the yard ..what a big boy!

Yesterday he was being wild and busted his lip open .. and it bled forever.. so he is showing me in this picture haha! 

(Random: His Nana just text me that he crawled out of his pack-n-play when she laid him down for a nap. I knew this day was coming and really... am surprised it hasn't come earlier haha! I hope he doesn't figure out the crib at home.. I am not ready for the toddler bed just yet!)

Overall a very good weekend... Saturday night graduation and then dinner (just me and Josh.. which was GREAT!)  Yesterday we went to church to hear Payton play the guitar and sing, she did awesome as always. Then a lazyyyy Sunday afternoon around my house. 

This is a short week for me... was supposed to be for Josh too - but he may be working now. We were offered a trip to FL with my mom and Russ and his kiddos.. so we may be going in July - which means Josh needs to save some vacation days. I'm wondering how a 12 hr trip will be with Jake in the car? I'm already stressed about it. 

Anywho - no plans for memorial weekend. I'm sure working around the house and then Sunday lunch in Altus for Payton's BIG 18TH b-day! Nanny's homemade enchiladas.. yummm-O! Can't wait!

Hope everyone has a great week.. and Memorial Weekend! 
~Lindsey





No comments:

Post a Comment