My family

My family

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Week 20 pics


20 weeks pregnant


IT'S A BOY!!!


His little foot


Baby Boy Johnson aka "Bean"

Sorry I am late getting these posted. I still can't figure out how to do this blog thing! haha! I am going on 23 weeks now... getting bigger everyday! He's a growing boy! Last doctors apt they told me I was anemic, which made sense b/c I have been sooo tired. I come home and go straight to bed sometimes. Dr told me to take two iron pills a day, so I've been doing that. It's helped a little but I'm still tired. I guess that just comes with being pregnant! =) Josh has been a great husband and support through it all too! He makes me dinner and helps clean.. sometimes haha! We still don't have a name picked out yet, geez its hard to pick a name for him, something he will have for the rest of his life! I ordered the bedding on Friday, so it will be in sometime next week! I can't wait! After it gets here, I can pick out paint, etc... little by little we are getting things done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment