My family

My family

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!

Just got back from our dr's apt and ultrasound a little bit ago, and found out we are having a precious little boy! I'm beyond thrilled, haven't been able to stop smiling since we were there! I knew all along! ;) Josh is very happy too, he's still in shock I think b/c he thought it was a girl for sure! haha! Silly boys, momma's are always right ;) jk!

It has been a great day! I'm very glad my mom, sister, dad, and mother-in-law were able to be there to enjoy this special moment with us! I believe my dad is on cloud 9 as well! He needed a boy around! He has tons of girls, even his dog! haha!

As far as names, we have NONE picked out for a boy. I was tossing some girl names around but had not come across a boy name I like yet. It will take us some time to pick the perfect name so for now its "Bean boy" haha! Or as Cathy wants to say, "Jr".

I'm excited that a lot of my friends are having boys too, so all of our boys will be little buddies! So fun! We may be pulling our hair out in a few years (lol) but its all going to be so worth it!

I will post some pictures of our little boy tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. I just saw this when I left you that comment! I didn't know you had one! I've added you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, I just did this the other day Carrie, I have no idea how to do it tho! lol! I'm trying! My grandparents like it ;) they don't have facebook haha

    ReplyDelete