My family

My family

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Yesterday was an exciting day, we got the baby bedding in and we found a crib! A friend of mine told me there were some cribs sitting outside of the Rock House (love that store) so I had my sister in law go check them out, she sent me a pic, and I said SOLD! ha! It was a verryyyy nice crib from JCPenney and we got a real sweet deal on it! Today I took a piece of the bedding to The Paint Store in VB and they matched the color I was wanting perfect! Josh is working on the baby's room as I sit here and blog lol. We plan on painting this week, I am super pumped! =)

On another note, Josh also brought home 10 baby chicks we are going to raise, and today he brought home some eggs and an incubator (sp), we are going to hatch those ourself! Of course, I've never done anything like this, but he has, so I am excited to see how many really live hahaha! Miss Lola has already tried to get them! She is so hilarious, if you even say "chicken" she runs to the door wanting to go chase them! I sure do love that little dog! Her and the bean are going to be best buds! Speaking of best buds, I went to Amanda's baby shower last Sunday for Townsend and he got a lot of great stuff! I will share some pics....(randomly haha)


Jen, me, Amanda, Sarah, and Elizabeth


THE CRIB!



The Bedding, and we are painting the room the light green you see behind the deer =)


23 weeks pregnant


the baby chicks!

Lola wanting to eat them! haha



4 comments: