My family

My family

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Anxious!

Here is the bedding we picked out for either boy or girl:


So in about 6 more days we will know what the "bean" is, boy or girl! I posted a poll, so vote on what you think he/she is! =) Ever since we found out we were pregnant, at like 4 weeks, I've dreamnt of what we would be having! We honestly do not care either way, just as long as he/she is healthy! I of course, think its a boy, and Josh thinks girl! haha! We are just too excited!

I was sure hoping Dr. Muylaert would be letting me find out earlier, since the growing kids sale is this weekend! I am still going though, and maybe I can find something I can't live without! If it is a girl, she will be a tom-boy at heart anyway. The bedding I have picked out is going to be for either! I didn't want to do PINK for a girl, even though it is cute! I wanted something "cabin themed" because that is what Josh and I love the most!!!! We always say we want our house to look like the inside of bass pro shop! HA! JK!


























1 comment:

  1. Yay lins! I'm excited you are now blogging! It's great! I love keeping up with you and the bean!! Can't wait to find out what the bean will be! My vote is girl!!:)

    ReplyDelete