My family

My family

Monday, August 25, 2014

 
This morning on the way to school, I told Jake his birthday was exactly 3 weeks away. He said "momma is that a long long time?" - I said "nope, it will be here fast and you will be 4 years old!"
WHAT? 4??? WHEN did this happen? Birthdays are emotional for me (my kids birthdays anyway) ... it's a bittersweet day.. watching them get big and turn another year older but also realizing how fast time goes.
 
Jake specifically said he wants a "Ninja Turtle/Watermelon Party" - well ok my sweet child, that's what you shall have LOL! :)
 
 
 
This picture is one of the best days of my life... when Jake was born :)
 
8.6 lbs of pure LOVE ...

 
 
 
 
......
 
40 lbs of pure BOY haha! This kid... oh I love him... he is so sweet and so funny
 
 
Isn't this the truth?!?!
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment