My family

My family

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

*sChOoL TiMe*

 
Back to school means chaos. Chaos in the mornings getting everyone ready and out the door, chaos driving to work in school traffic, chaos everywhere. I told myself I was not going to be the yelling mom this year and get my stuff together LOL! 1/2 week down and so far, so good. Ask me next week if I have kept my promise to myself! :) I know you moms feel me!
 
I was a nervous wreck about going back to work after maternity leave, school starting back, and life in general. I mean, who has time to even grocery shop? That's the last thing I want to do after work, and by far the last thing I want to do on the weekends...bleh.
 
BUT Josh and I have a good system down so far, with two kids in the mix now. LOL! I have an amazing sweet friend keeping Will during the day... sooooo beyond thankful for her. Will loves her (his girlfriend) ha! And for Jake, he has an amazing preschool with a staff who has the biggest hearts!!!!!! So this momma feels better about leaving the babes...
 
Here's to a wonderful year with school, work, home life - whatever it may be! We have more changes coming in our lives... so keep my little family in your prayers :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
Taryn and Will :)
 
 
 
 
 
Jake and little bro at open house for Jake's school...

seeing his buds....

:)
 

OH MY GOSH. He melts me... he is beautiful.... first day of preschool

oh and this little butter ball - <3 him="" love="" much="" p="" so="">

No comments:

Post a Comment