My family

My family

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

We're having a ...................


I took off yesterday... to go to my 20 week ultrasound to find out the gender of our baby. Josh and Jake were with me of course... it was so fun watching Jake's face light up. 




Sweet baby's profile.... LOVE!!!!!!!!!!

Here.... baby is grabbing feet.... love this picture!!!!!!!


We stopped by Wendy's and she took a few pictures of Jake .......  she's a sweetie!!!


We are having another sweet baby BOY! Oh my goodness we are all so excited! My entire family was pulling for a boy haha! We all thought girl b/c I was carrying higher and a lot more signs were pointing to girl so we were shocked! Josh is already planning "hunting trips" in his head LOL! I love it. So exciting. No names yet... names are so hard for us... so I'm sure it will be last minute just like Jake's was lol! 




2 comments: