My family

My family

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Christmas Break


There are no words to describe how blessed this little boy of ours is. We had a wonderful Christmas with all of our families. Here are just a "few" pictures from my phone. I haven't uploaded any from my camera. 



So big and so handsome

Papa got Jake a matching cowboy hat  :) LOVE

haha my sweet family... 

At Kikki and Popo's

Nana and Papa's

Had dinner with some sweet high school friends... LOVE these ladies and our friendship 

NYE :)

There was one pretty day over Christmas break... so we played outside... 

He had a blast

Today is another story... weather is awful and schools are closing again. I got an update on my 5 news app saying Alma kids could spend the night there if they wanted/needed?! What in the world? How sad. I'm done with this cold weather... so ready for sunny, spring like weather! :) 

I've thoroughly enjoyed not having homework in the past few weeks. I dread Monday so much :( I told Josh yesterday that this week and weekend was my last "free" week ..forever.. LOL ... I said "I graduate mid May and have a newborn baby at the end of May". VERY exciting times though! Gonna be a tough 4ish months trying to get done with school... I'm just now starting to get reallllly tired all the time and it's hard to wake up :( 

I've started the new year off with sickness. BOO! I started feeling like I was getting a cold Thursday night... Friday at work I felt like poo... and Sat, Sun, and Mon I was in bed... not moving. I finally gave in and went to the dr and got tested for the flu. Thank goodness it wasn't but it was some virus going around with flu like symptoms and I was running a tiny fever... I thought I was dying ..I'm slowly getting over it. 

Hope everyone is staying warm :)
~Lindsey~



No comments:

Post a Comment