My family

My family

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

*Suuuummerrrrrrr Time*



I have not been keeping up with my blog lately because I've been SO BUSY. So over the past few weeks, I've learned a new computer system at work (STRESSFUL), started summer classes (even more STRESSFUL), and still trying to fit in some summer fun. I haven't been this stressed out in a long time... made myself sick! HA! I've calmed down a little though ;) 

So Angela and I went to see Luke Bryan on "Thunder on the Mountain" - it was a BLAST. I was a little worried from the experience I had at the Zac Brown concert - AWFUL! Buuut this way 110% better and just all around a  great time. We camped and ate and had a fun "mom's night out". 





After the concert - a little sweaty from all the dacing :) 

Got to hang out with sweet Amanda C :) 

June has been pretty awesome so far with the weather the way it is. It's rained and kept the creek flowing and it's been warm enough to play in it. So that's what we have done.... 


Sweet boy. Sweet smile

He's always got those hands on his hips :) I don't know where he gets it, ha!

This past weekend was Brock and Colten's birthday party - it was so much fun! Great job Angela ;) 

Jake watching Brock open presents..

The guys lol

How do you like Jake's pink ruffle floaties?! :)

I told Jake to send a picture to daddy - who is out of town again - and this is the face he gives him. Such a ham. 


This coming weekend is Ruby's birthday party.. we can't wait to go! Can't believe she is turning 2!!!! Time is flying! Love these kiddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment