My family

My family

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Geez

I can't believe I left out date night and Father's Day in my last post. What kind of wife am I!? Lol I didn't even take pics on either day! :( Friday night Josh scheduled us massages and a fun night out. We tried out Fort Smith's newest joint "AJ's Oyster House" ... DELISH! Y'all gotta try it! I can't wait to go back! After dinner we went to Papa's our old time hang out :) had so much fun kicked back visiting with friends. 

So.. poor Josh on Fathers Day... I didn't let him relax... I was so busy cramming in last minute homework that was due Sunday that he was busy doing stuff around the house and tending to Jake. We left around lunch time to meet my dad at Chili's and ended up having a flat tire. Poor Josh is all I can say haha... But Jake made him some special cards and told him "happy Mother's Day dad" LOLOLOL! So hilarious. He still had Mother's Day on his mind I suppose :) 

I know I'm leaving more out!? But I can't think straight these days... Off to bed! Have a great week peeps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment