My family

My family

Monday, July 2, 2012

Where did June go?!

I can't believe it is already JULY!!!! WOW! This past week has been pretty blah. Jake has had some sort of little tummy bug... low fever and sick to his stomach... it seems like it is lasting forever. I am actually waiting for the Dr. to call me back today. Weird deal,  I thought it was just teeth but I could tell by last Wednesday that it wasn't. He still acts just fine and still running like crazy. We took it easy all last week and this weekend... hoping Jake would rest and feel better. We did take a little drive just to get out of the house, I could tell he was getting restless, and so was I! Josh told me to go have some "me" time yesterday for a while.. so I went swimming at my aunt's with my mom. It was just us two there so it was fun! ;)

Here is my little man with his BIG O' smile that I love so much! :)

We drove to see Aunt Heather's new house.. it is soooo neat! So many rooms! I almost got lost! Jake LOVED it! I can't wait to throw her a housewarming party! 

Then we drove by and seen some good friends on Dean Rd ;) 


I am hoping he is all good by the 4th! We have cookouts to go to! I can't wait to eat all day! 


So this is what my hair looks like right now... some people may not like the ombre look... but I do! That's all that matters ;) I don't have to maintain roots growing out! It's fun for the summer... I will go back dark this Fall I'm sure. 

This week is going to be busy. Tonight I have dinner with the girls for Elizabeth's bday... camera class tomorrow night.. etc. I also work a lot this week and we are getting ready for vacation the next week. Sooooo ready to be on the beach! I also can't wait to take pictures! :) 

Everyone have a super week and an awesome 4th of July!!!!! 

~Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment