My family

My family

Friday, July 6, 2012

4th of July and CONTEST HELP!!!!


We had a pretty good 4th of July! We went down to Rudy and watched their firework show. It's something Josh and I both did when we were in high school.. me even longer.. grade school and up! This was Jake's first year. He wasn't a fan :( Maybe it will be better next year! We still had fun!


love my sweet family so so so much!



Headed to the Cockrum's cookout ... :) When did he get so big??


Jake and momma! My little buddy!


Jake and Daddy! My sweethearts! 


4th of July day - Amanda rented a big water slide for the kids! Jake looooved him some water slide fun! He was so cute coming down it and squealing so loud!

 I submitted this picture to KISR's Family Summer Vacation Fun contest.... they said it didn't have to be "vacation" - it could be in your back yard... I loved this ... so I wanted to send it in! I need everyone to go "like" KISR on facebook and go under photo albums of Family Summer Vacation Fun and find this picture and LIKE IT! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) I know I get annoyed with people blowing up my news feed with "please go like this.." etc... but I've done it for them and now it's time to pay it forward! LOL! :) 

Hope everyone is having a fabulous Friday! So excited it's the weekend! More cookouts the next two days! I love to eat! haha! :)

~Lindsey





No comments:

Post a Comment