My family

My family

Friday, January 13, 2012

Brrr!

Old man winter has come to show his face finally! It’s been a weird winter season with temperatures in the 60’s a lot of days. I’m not complaining at all though. Jake and I have played outside bunches! He’s not interested in his 4wheeler Santa brought him… he just wants to run wild and free and pick up sticks and leaves and look at everything around him. He is in awe of the outdoors, which makes me so happy. He is so precious. He will be 16 months old on Sunday (1-15-12). I will just tell ya a few things he has been doing lately b/c I doubt I’ll be back on here this weekend to update J
My sweet baby boy isn’t such a baby anymore. He is growing so fast and doing new, hilarious things each day. Some of his favorite things are books, Disney channel, his paci and lovie (addicted to these ha!), Lola aka “Wowa”, canned foods haha, tractors, Elmo, watching videos of himself lol, dancing, climbing on everything, hiding and scaring us, & being outside. He is going through a weird stage with eating. He won’t eat hardly anything – but the dr told me this day was coming. He said “you will think he is starving b/c he is going to start not wanting anything at all” and he was right… he has begun this stage. He won’t even eat his favorite… mashed potatoes! AHH! He is starting to tell me and yes and no on things he wants. Talking more every day. Trying to repeat everything I say to him… yikes haha. Gosh… so much more but I don’t want to bore everyone.

Josh has been working outside on the weekends. Right now we are trying to get electric to the shop. So he has been digging a ditch and working on that. This spring we have lots of plans for the house/garage. Hopefully we can get going on that too!

I started my workout and healthy eating plan this week. It’s been pretty good so far. I’ve ran every day, even if it wasn’t much… at least I did it. Whew. The eating healthy has been hard though. I eat a lot of sweets and junk ;) I’m trying to cut that out… b/c I basically want to feel better. When I eat healthy I feel awesome…. have more energy, etc. I’m not trying to lose weight, just get tone. The older I get, the more saggy things are ;) yuck.

2012 has started out great for me and my family. However; my heart goes out to some families in our community who have tragically lost someone. My heart feels so heavy for them. All I can do is say a prayer for them and realize just how precious life is and how I need to appreciate each day and each person in my life… and tell them how much I love them.

I have a lot of goals this year. Nothing major but things I want to get done and things I want to do for myself. I’m excited and ready to take on this new year with a positive attitude… leaving all the negative behind.

Last thing….looooving my new camera and teaching myself new things on it all the time… here are some of my favorites from this week ;) Everyone have a great weekend!!

Umm... when did he grow up so much!?

Gosh dang, I love that face!

Love capturing precious moments like this.... so innocent!

A little grin like he knows he shouldn't be eating those leaves haha

All boy ;)

Probably one of my favorties!

1 comment: