My family

My family

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Ready for my 4 day weekend!

Last weekend mom watched Jake Friday night and Saturday morning so Josh and I got to hang out some and ride 4 wheelers. We went up on Whitewater Rd to see the creek and how much it was up. I love riding and wish we could every weekend… I was really wishing that Jake was a little bit bigger and he could go on longer trips with us – rather than just out in the pasture lol! That little boy better be glad his momma likes the outdoors! ;) I will play with him all the time!!!

Saturday night was Alma graduation. I mean, I’ve always been a cry baby but it’s gotten worse since I’ve had a baby. I sat there during graduation… sweating and trying to keep Jake calm and still cried when they called my cousin’s name. I cried again thinking how next year this would be Payton… then I cried some more thinking how I will blink my eyes and this will be Jake! I was telling mom how I literally feel like it was me sitting there just yesterday. It’s been 10 YEARS this year since I’ve been out of high school, my!! how time flies!

This week has been rather stressful and tiresome. We’ve been without power since Monday afternoon. Storms and tornadoes have hit and affected so many people. It’s really sad. I am thankful to have my family safe and my house still standing. My job on the other hand has been pretty dang annoying. I am just a little too mouthy to listen to these people whine about not having electricity for a day. Could they for ONE second put themselves in Joplin family’s shoes… or OK… or the people who got hit last night in Denning?! They not only are without electric… but homes, clothes, their FAMILIES are missing… I can’t even imagine. Sickens me to think about it. Especially the family who was still searching for the baby boy! UGH!

Tomorrow is my Friday and I couldn’t be happier! After this horrible week! 4 day weekend is just what I need and I hope it goes by slooooowwwww. J

One more thing… I’m anxiously awaiting Ruby to get here! She’s been making progress… her momma has been making me nervous lol! ;) Maybe she will come on Friday which is Payton’s birthday or Sunday would be Jared’s birthday! Ruby born on her daddy’s b-day!?!? That would be sweet!

Happy Memorial weekend everyone! ;)

~ Lindsey

My handsome little man ready for graduation

They have grown from 10 years ago!

CUTE!

Whitewater rd - creek overflowing!

No comments:

Post a Comment