My family

My family

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

First of all – we are loving this weather! Woohoo! With all the rain, our creek is overflowing with water and since it has been so warm we have been really taking advantage of some creek fun! Jake LOVESSSS IT! I can’t tell ya enough! The kid cries when we go inside! No joke! Pretty much throws a fit! We have to spell the word outside around him! ;)

Not a lot going on with the Johnson’s! Same ol’ same – work work work and play with Jake every minute we get! He is now saying Nana and Lola. Two new words! He is getting more fun by the day!

I have so many pictures to share but haven’t had time to upload! Boo! I have lots of pics from Sarah and Ruby’s shower… which turned out amazing! Pictures from Easter and Mother’s Day! All I can share today are some from my phone…

Speaking of Mother’s Day- it was my first and was great! Spent the day with family and my two boys – what more could this momma ask for! Got some sweet cards from special people in my life – made my day!

We are going to be so busy every weekend… something always going on! I’m so ready for life to slow down! Does it ever!? I’m taking off the Friday before Memorial weekend so I can have a nice 4 day weekend!
Have a great rest of the week! ;)

This was at the end of the day! Yep- passed out on the 4-wheeler!

I'm a lucky girl to have these boys in my life!

Dad- look Jake it's a crawdead (sp) haha
Jake - ooo let me touch it!

This boy was in Heaven!

Crying to be outside!


LOVES the rocks and dirt!


=)


LOVE my boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment