My family

My family

Monday, January 31, 2011

Where is the spring-like weather going?! What a tease! You know we live in AR when it’s 70 degrees one day and the next it’s fixing to come a snow/ice storm! No wonder my bones are hurting LOL! I am getting old!
We had a great weekend! Friday night Josh and I got to go out to eat for a friend’s birthday. Jake stayed at Kikki’s house for the night. I needed some SLEEP! Saturday I woke up refreshed and Josh and I took a little 4wheeler ride before we went to get Jake. It was so fun and we needed that time together! Just like old times ;) We used to get on the 4wheeler every weekend and just ride for hours! I don’t know how we ever lived without our little sweet boy though; he is the light of our lives! =)


We drove around and ate Subway then went to pick up Jake from mom’s. We ended up staying there til late – grilled hamburgers and hung out. It was such a great day for that! Payton has this “wall of hand prints’ she has everyone do – well she wanted to do Jake’s.. haha it ended up being messy! He got it all over him! So funny… here are some pics….

his sweet little hand print next to mine..


He got all messy with the paint lol






Sunday was a lazy day… Josh hunted and me and Jake didn’t do anything! My house is so dirty but I don’t care. Who wants to spend their only day at home cleaning!? Not me! I took Jake outside and we strolled around the yard in his stroller haha…







Have a great week everyone, I pray it’s a fast one! I’m ready for the weekend again!








No comments:

Post a Comment