My family

My family

Monday, January 24, 2011

More Milestones....

What a fun weekend! Saturdays are my absolute favorite! I get to spend all day in my pj’s with my two favorite boys! I love waking up to my smiling, sweet, baby Jake… there is nothing sweeter than going to pick him up out of his crib and he sees me and smiles SO BIG! =) MELT MY HEART!!! Josh hunted Saturday…. b/c he loves to hunt with snow on the ground (where we live there is still tons of snow everywhere) haha! Jake and I just played and sat by the warm fire! He is officially rolling over BOTH ways now! Another milestone accomplished! YAY! Josh and I watched him for about 10 minutes trying so hard to get past that one arm and roll on over… it was hilarious! Josh walked outside to get some more firewood and of course, Jake decided to finally roll over when daddy walked outside! Ahhh- I told Josh “YOU MISSED IT!” He said “I knew he would do that as soon as I walked off”… Jake showed his daddy how he could do it again though! He was rolling all over the living room! So fun!

Saturday night I took my sister Payton to see Jason Aldean! That was a fun concert! The Jane Deere Girls, Eric Church, and Jason Aldean! We sat on the floor, row 9! We had good seats but the people sitting around us were VERY BORING! Who goes to a concert and just stands there…?? Payton and I danced our boots off! =) Good times! I was extremely tired when I got home though! Ha! Sleep is a precious thing to me these days and I don’t get near enough of it!

I am really hoping this week flies by! Tomorrow night I am going to see my friend, Elizabeth’s new house and we are having pizza for Sarah Ward’s birthday! I love getting together with the girls! We don’t see each other that much and it is nice to visit!

Friday the 28th is the BIG DAY! My very best friend is finding out if she is having a girl or a boy! We think GIRL! I am going to cry so hard when she calls me! Just b/c I know what she is feeling…. the nervousness, excitement, happiness, etc…. it’s a wonderful mixture of emotions! I bet the days drag by b/c we are so excited!

Here are a few pics…………………

He has found his feetsies!

Sweet boy!

Taking a few bites of cereal now!

Part of our yard... all white and pretty!
I love snow at our house!




No comments:

Post a Comment