My family

My family

Friday, September 15, 2017

Happy 7th Jake

September 15, 2010, 7 years ago, I was about to have my first baby. A sweet little baby boy. We never could decide on a name until the very end. All of my baby shower cakes said "welcome baby" :) We finally decided on Jake - I loved it and I loved him so much and hadn't met him yet. I was so scared and nervous and excited. I couldn't even stand it. He was born a little after 1:00 pm. Weighing 8.6 lbs. He was the most beautiful person I had ever seen in my life. I couldn't believe that I carried this baby for a long 9 months. He was perfect. A perfect gift from God. The one thing I had done right in my life. Jake Eli Johnson - you are so so so loved.
 
9/15/10
 
 
My little stinker... mommy's best friend!
 
All grown up with a little wild brother now... you two complete me in every way.

My stud :)

1st day of 1st GRADE! 2017

Summer fun

 

Crawdeads

Birthday week and star student!

3rd place from riding that big smelly sheep! HAHA!
 
Jake you amaze me every year that passes. You're heart of pure gold is hard to come by. I am so proud of you and proud to be your momma. I say this all the time and every year but man kid, you teach me so many things about life. I'm so beyond thankful for you. You're smart, funny, handsome, talented in everything you do, kind, loving, always there to help someone. I thank God for you daily. Thank you for being you :)
 
Love, Mom

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Webroot Antivirus is the strong antivirus software which provides ultimate protection for your PC. The webroot free antivirus software defends your PC against viruses, threats, malware, spyware, ransom ware, and other online threats. For any query you can click on the given link www.webroot.com/safe.

    If you want to download setup of MS Office, so you can download it from here Office.com/setup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MS office setup is the product setup record with this setup document you can introduce on your PC and a portion of the bolstered gadget to utilize Microsoft office.if you have any query related to office installation then contact us.
    office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete