My family

My family

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Will turns 2!!!



To Will on your second birthday 5-29-16

You are my best little buddy. You are a momma's boy. You LOVE your brother and do everything he does even though you fight with him. You bit him the other day but cried real hard about it. You are feisty and such a ham. You have a horrible temper but your hugs and kisses melt me! You are SOOOO FUNNY. Other things you love are; Lola, your bink, snacks, outside, 4wheeler, tractor, all your family, you LOVE to dance, and you love to watch the minions LOL! You call them "minnies".

You have started talking A LOT. You can tell me what you need and what you want. You also tell me "no momma" all the time which gets you in trouble :) You're too stubborn to potty train right now. Not sure when we will tackle that. 

I love you more than you will ever possibly know. You have tested my patience more than a few times and I'm sure you will continue you to but my love for you is endless. You have completed our beautiful family and I'm so proud to be your momma. I am excited to watch you grow and learn and watch you and Jake become closer friends/brothers. You are going to move mountains Will. God has a plan for you! :)

Happy Birthday Will Garrett Johnson! 



Birthday morning.. opening presents 



Party at Kikki's 


Opening more presents 

Cookie cake :)

Friends :) 


Here is a link to your birthday video Payton made:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D5TLMsSOpg








No comments:

Post a Comment