My family

My family

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

2 Months


We had 2 month shots and checkup yesterday. I’ve been through all the miserable shots with Jake and knew what to expect. I knew Will was going to cry and I would cuddle him and everything would be ok. Well, as he was crying during the middle of all of this, he looked up at me and starred me straight in the eyes like “what are you doing to me”… so of course I lost it, and cried maybe a little harder than him. =( I thought I had this. I thought I could keep it together this go round’. Nope. Anytime a momma sees her baby crying or in pain – it’s heart wrenching. You know what I mean moms! By the time we got home and got a little Tylenol, all was well.

So my “big” little boy weighs a whopping 14.1 lbs LOL! He’s in the 75th percentile and is healthy and thriving as he should. Thank you Lord for my healthy precious babies!




 
 
 
Will, this month you are really talking more and more. You smile so big when me, daddy, or big brother enter the room. You woke me up at 4 am the other day just to talk, for an hour =) I LOVE to hear you coo and “talk” in your sweet little voice.

I am back to work this month and you are staying with my sweet friend Taryn. You love her and I think she is starting to get real attached to you! You take bottles good now… since we found one you like. You are also taking the paci now. It helps you sleep. You are still only getting mommy’s milk and I am happy about that. I am going to give it to you for as long as I can. You drink around 3-5 oz of milk at a feeding. You do not and have never liked being swaddled. You do not like baths. You do not like having a tiny bit of wet diapers either but you seem to sleep all night in them lol! You love your bouncy chair and to nap on your belly during the day. You sleep in your rock-n-play at night next to me. You are following us with your eyes and turn your head to watch us too. This morning as I was letting Lola out, you watched her and about broke your neck to see where she was going haha!

I never knew I could love you so much. My heart is sooo full and so happy now that you are in our family. You and Jake complete me! Love you to the moon and back baby Will! =)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment