My family

My family

Thursday, May 1, 2014

THE BIG MONTH!


It’s the BIG MONTH OF MAY! Graduating in a week and baby will be here in 3-4 weeks! It’s been a crazy stressful last 8 months but I am almost to the finish line. I could not have done everything I’ve done without Josh, his mom, and my mom. THANK GOD for amazing family. They will never know how much I appreciate them.


Can't wait to meet our new sweet boy!

Jake is excited to be a big brother! :)

Wendy is awesome... love her!

Lucky husband here.... got to hunt in Kansas again this year... and tagged out. SO SAD I couldn't go this time...

but very happy for him....

This little guy got 15 baby chicks for Easter, he's in love! lol

Handsome boy on Easter Sunday


These were done at school... OMG precious!

My handsome big boy!

Bottle feeding calves...loved it


We are now the proud owner of cattle... lol... they aren't all ours... but we have two

Sweet kids...
My mom threw me a small graduation/diaper shower... so thankful for her!

:)


This was some yummy cake! :)
 
Hope everyone is having a great week... almost the weekend! YAY!
 
~Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment