My family

My family

Friday, September 6, 2013

September Love

It’s one of my very favorite months. Like I say every year! J I was married this month and I had my sweet baby boy this month. Then there is football, fairs, fall weather, and hunting season. I just LOVE it!

So a lot has been going on in my little family. I never posted on here because I wasn’t sure what the future was going to hold for us. We moved! We are living by the in-laws and have finally made a decision to sell our house. It’s soooo bittersweet. I’m so sad but happy for new beginnings too. I love our house, our land, the peacefulness and just being in the middle of no-where. I also know it’s not realistic for a busy family with small kiddos (that’s plural because I will have more one day). We decided it was time for us to move and see how we would adjust to living in town. I know that sounds funny but we haven’t lived in town in 8 years. I’m not used to the sound of cars or dogs barking or anything for that matter. I do miss the quietness. I like being able to go to Wal-Mart when I want though LOL! Soooo… keep my sweet family in your prayers for decisions ahead of us!

On to Mr. Jake, he is about to be 3 years old! I can NOT believe it. I have no idea where time has gone. Really. He is so very excited about his birthday and his party. I will post more on that when it rolls around (9 more days). He keeps saying “I’m having a hot-wheels party” haha! The boy loves cars. He always has like 3-4 in his hands. Such a sweetie and yet so ornery all in one! J
Josh has been a busy bee with work (always). He has been helping a lot around the processing plant since we are right there. It’s looking really good! By the way, if you haven’t liked our Facebook page, do it! www.facebook.com/JNLProcessing

School. Oh lovely school. I like my classes pretty good this semester. A LOT OF WORK but it’s ok. I spend my free time (which includes getting a sitter for Jake or sending him and Josh down the road) reading and doing homework. I can almost see light at the end of the tunnel.

We have been visiting churches a lot more since we are closer and have really liked Kibler Baptist. I hope we continue to love it because I am ready to have a church home again!

I feel like I have so much to say and I know I’m forgetting a lot. I will post more on Jake’s birthday in a few weeks.

Everyone have a super weekend!


I know I have an over abundance amount of pictures of Jake with his puppies :)  

They are too cute

First Hog game day - had to sport our Razorback attire 

Got a big boy short hair cut :) 

I took Jake to Creekmore Park this week to try and take a couple of pictures of him for his 3rd birthday. I went to Paul's bakery and got 3 balloons and a cupcake shaped cookie and had all these plans of taking some cute pictures. I had text Sarah on the way there and told her I already envisioned the balloons flying away and Jake crying which would equal NO pictures lol! Well, I loosely tied them to my camera bag and was trying to get Jake to pose (ha) - I heard what sounded like two faint gun shots and I turned around and seen one balloon left dangling in the tree :( So it was MY fault and I was real mad but tried to keep a happy attitude so Jake would too! Anywho - I got a couple of good pictures out of like 50, none that I had pictured in my head though lol 

and here is what I had to work with ... blue icing face and laying in the grass 

then we had to play 

Sweet sweet smile.... love him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment