My family

My family

Monday, December 17, 2012

Weekend....

I haven't blogged since the shooting. There are no words to describe how I feel about it. I couldn't look at Facebook or the news Friday. It's unbearable and my heart aches so much for the victims' families. My prayers are with them especially during this time of year, it has to be so so hard for them. The whole gun issue is driving me insane too. I'm fixing to start packin' everywhere I go. 

Last week Jake and I stopped by to see little G.T. :) (Graham Teff). When we were leaving I told Jake to tell him bye. He said "ohh I want to pet him" .. so cute! I asked if he wanted one (a little baby) to bring home .. he wasn't real sure about that :) I'm not either...  not right now anyway. I did love me some baby G though!  What a sweetheart!!!!!!!! 


:)

Random pic - but I am so excited about our new cedar posts on the back patio! Beautiful! They still have some work to be done... trimming and what not. 

Jake @ William's bday party... playing with the train set. Jake is going to love what Santa is bringing him!!!! ;)

Christmas party @ the Douglas' ... me and Tara

My handsome man ;)

The host and I :) She did an amazing job on the party! 

Jake got some new ornaments from his Kikki and he was putting them on the tree... love him so so much. 

He picked out this one.... :)

These are all his new ones... he was so excited! I love the fox one.... 

One more work day and I am done this week. Josh is working late all week so he can have off Friday. Looking forward to this weekend... lots of family time! 

Have a wonderful week 
~ Lindsey



No comments:

Post a Comment