My family

My family

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

28 Days and Counting......

We are SO ready to have this little guy - it's not even funny! Me for sure! Tired of being round, waddling, and not being able to breathe :) haha! Overall - this has been the best pregnancy I could ever ask for! No morning sickness, no problems, I am just very blessed. I was telling the guys at work today that I haven't even called in once in 8 months! (knock of wood)

So a couple weekends ago, my girls threw me another shower! Wow- what a great turn-out and soooo many gifts for baby Jake. (despite the heat - it was the best shower!) We are truly blessed with great friends and family. I am still getting gifts dropped off at work.... things we really need too! Diapers, bath stuff, etc. =)
Last Saturday my mom, step-mom, and mother-in-law came over to help me clean the house real good! We washed logs, ceilings, and baseboards! Having a log house makes for A LOT of dust! I couldn't reach it all, so they all came over to help! SO VERY NICE OF THEM! I wanted it nice and clean for Jake to come home to.
That's all for now - I have my 37 week check-up next week on the 25th. I will let you all know what the DR says! I'm hoping he's gonna say "you're going into labor early" haha! Wishful thinking!

Here are a few pics from the shower!




All the wonderful hostesses!
They did an amazing job!

No comments:

Post a Comment