My family

My family

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

*28 Weeks*

Today was our 28 week checkup... 7 MONTHS! Already? Wow, it's gone by fast! The next two months are going to fly by.... I go again in 3 weeks, then after that, every 2 weeks. That will really make time go by faster! Woohoo!!

Basically all he did today was listen to my little man's heartbeat. It sounded good and healthy. Dr said everything was A-OK! =) AND he said I could eat tuna! ha! I've been reading online where it is bad to eat tuna b/c of the mercury... he said thats silly and to eat it up! When I left he said "keep swimming and stretching, and ...enjoy your tuna!" LOL! That makes for one happy prego girl as I left!


Meanwhile, Amanda was in the room next to me... Dr M. told her she could be having Townsend in like 3 weeks! OMG! I can't wait! I was texting her while I was waiting on him to come in! haha!

Josh and I have been enjoying some FRESH garden veggies basically every single night. Thats about all we eat! Boiled new potatoes, boiled squash, salad, tomoatoes, eggplant, cucumbers, zuccini, etc! We could eat that and be fine with no meat! It's almost too hot to eat heavy anyway! OH and I can't forget the canalope and watertmaelon! Delish!!! YUM! I better get in there and start making dinner now!!

Well, how could I not mention the princess of the house, miss Lola. She has been super hilarious lately. I told Josh she knows that little baby is getting closer to being here. She sits with him a lot now instead of me. Everytime she lays across my lap/belly, the baby kicks her. HAHA! She turned and looked at my stomach one day! So funny! She just started nudging our hands a few weeks ago... like "hey don't stop petting me people" haha! She cries everytime I bring something home for the baby whether it be clothes, toys, books... she sits pretty waiting on me to give it to her! I have to say "NO Lola, its the babys" she always barks at me and runs off! Jealous? Yea! I think she is going to love her little brother more than anything though! haha! She will probably lick his face off!


Sitting Pretty



Yea, we love this little veeny dawg! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment